Spring Summer Collection {Sewing List}

In line with my plan to sew a number of items for a Spring/Summer collection here is the first set of plans of what to sew: 
Shorts in flowery material, Pattern: still to find; Purple Gingham Sorbetto; Lace top, Self drafted Pattern; Blue/black Paisley material, Self drafted long shorts.

WIP blue/white floaty dress, Simplicity 3785; Orange, Black, Teal & cream  Sorbetto with modified front; Purple/white paisley scoop neck Tshirt, Either self drafted or a version of the Renfrew; Pale Pink Tshirting, modified  Sorbetto (no pleat, skinnier cut)

I have made a bit of progress with this sewing list and the WIP has been cut out but not sewn yet as I got annoyed with the slinky fabric. A number of photos  of the Sorbetto versions to come for my OWOP posts. Stay tuned...

What are you sewing this summer? 
What is my list missing? I'm thinking I might need some quick and easy skirt patterns to make it that little bit more summery...


On a side note, we have broken the 1000 page views barrier :D I know some blogs have more subscribers than that but it is a small mile stone for us!
What blog milestones have you broken recently?


**Updated to add pictures back after the great image disaster!**

Labels: , , , , , , ,